Senior Health ResourcesCapitol Agency® is pleased to partner with Dave Meek and Advocate Financial to offer Medicare Insurance Products*.
Medicare Insurance can be confusing. Let our licensed agents help walk you through the research and open enrollment process, answering any questions you have along the way.
Capitol Agency is now offering free educational seminars to residents of the Kansas City Metro Area. These seminars are a great way to become familiar with Medicare Products without any obligation. Topics covered will include:
1. What is covered by Medicare Part A and Part B? How to enroll in Medicare?
2. What to do if you remain under employer coverage when you turn 65?
3. What are the gaps in Medicare Part A and Part B?
4. What are the differences between Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans?
5. How to choose the most appropriate prescription drug coverage (Part D) for you?
All seminars will be held at the Capitol Federal® office at 9500 Nall Avenue in Overland Park, Kansas.
To register for an educational seminar during open enrollment please complete the form below or call 913-285-5557. If you are unable to attend a seminar but would like more information, please contact a representative or call 913-285-5557.
*Currently only available to customers in the Kansas City Metro Area during the 2020 open enrollment period (October 15, 2019 – December 7, 2019).
If you are ready to schedule an appointment today please contact a representative and complete a Scope of Appointment form prior to the appointment.